Tuesday, September 29, 2009

JoJo and the hawk.

September 29th 2009

At 11:00 a.m
when I walk to my garden
this morning
I see a big gray hawk
so beautiful
I whisper to myself :
" welcome to the garden !"
the gray hawk lands on the branch of tree ,
turns the head ,looks at me
with a very very sharp and very bright eyes
seems to understand me
I feel very bad for myself
because I forget to bring camera
to take picture at that moment
to share with you,
because it's a very rare to see
in the garden
I really hope that the gray hawk
will find a source of foods
in the garden.

JoJo Tran
Cascade P-Patch Garden

4 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Paige and I've been walking the P-Patch for a few years now and finally decided to post some of my photos on MS Live. Here's a link to share with your frieds of the P-Patch. Hope they bring some smiles. If the link doesn't work just go to MSN Live and request Paige Erb network.

    PE: Just cut and paste link.
    http://cid-c854139343cb08c7.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/Cascade%20Pea%20Patch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenifer, Linda Moore provided me with some pictures of the Cascade P-Patch construction which I scanned. This would be a great place to post them! My email is on my profile page if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very good of sharing the beauty of multiply

    ReplyDelete